Salmon Lake Waterfront in the Belgrade Chain of Lakes is a prime Maine waterfront location. This is a slightly smaller pond than others in the Belgrade Lakes region, only 660 acres in size. However, Salmon Lake, also called Ellis Pond, is well developed, and a great spot for all water sports. You can access it easily from the boat launch at the north end.
Salmon Lake is near Waterville and Augusta, easy to get to by routes 137, 8, or 11. There are many vacation cabins, as well as full-time residential homes.
Anglers will find many species including smelt, chain pickerel, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, brown trout, and white perch. Since it is 57 feet at its deepest point, cold water fish can thrive here.
Of the seven major waters in the Belgrade Chain of Lakes, Salmon Lake is one of the smaller bodies with an area of six-hundred and sixty six acres.
Because of its size, and the availability of access, this lake is great for almost any kind of water sport or activity from swimming and boating to paddling and fishing.
Here is how to find out more about Salmon Lake Waterfront
Call us today, or visit Androvise Realty on line to find out more about the outstanding opportunities at Salmon Lake and the Belgrade area. We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for you.
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with you, and keep you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through your satisfaction.
Oakland Maine Waterfront listings
- Lot 12 North Cove RD (American Listed) $189,000 - Presented by: Earle Kenney and Sprague & Curtis. Spectacular Waterfront lot. All surveyed and soils
- Condominium, Cottage - Oakland, ME (ListedBuy) $125,000 - on the waterfront. one bedrooms with living room Kitchen and bath This property is situated on the eastern sperson
- Lot 4 North Cove RD (American Listed) $189,900 - Presented by: Earle Kenney and Sprague & Curtis. Spectacular Waterfront lot. All surveyed and soils
- Lot 9 North Cove RD (American Listed) $199,000 - Presented by: Earle Kenney and Sprague & Curtis. Spectacular Waterfront lot. All surveyed and soils
- Land - Oakland, ME (ListedBuy) $325,000 - Waterfront lot(S) on Messalonskee Lake also known as Snow Pond.
Your own 126 feet of lake