Parker Pond Waterfront is one of Maine’s best kept waterfront secrets. This is a beautiful mid-sized pond, at 1610 square acres, and is 70 feet at its deepest point.
You can enjoy Parker Pond year round for its variety of water sports and activities, and you can find outstanding sport fishing as well. Because of the pond’s many islands and coves, you will have a constantly varied experience. Whether you paddle in your kayak, stand-up paddle board or sailboat, it seems as though you will always be seeing something new and exciting. And furthermore, because Parker is of such a large size, this spot is perfect for motorless boats, so you will find it to be relaxing and enjoyable for fishing. The bass fishery is exceptional, since there is enough depth for them. You will find plenty of salmon as well. So, serious and casual anglers alike will fall in love with Parker Pond Waterfront.
The shores are relatively undeveloped, even for one of the major bodies of water in the Winthrop Lakes Region. You will find the boat access via an undeveloped launch at the north end. Lastly, Bearnstow, a weekly summer camp, is located on its eastern shore.
Learn more about Parker Pond Waterfront
Please contact us at Androvise Realty to learn more about the properties around this unique Maine waterfront. Our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for you. We take great pride in the relationships. Most of all, our staff always works tirelessly on your behalf to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Fayette Maine Waterfront listings
- Plot For Sale In Fayette, Maine (RealtyWW) $125,000 - Large 7.13 acre waterfront lot on quiet David Pond. Wooded and gentle sloping to the water situated
Mount Vernon Maine Waterfront listings
- Home For Sale In Mount Vernon, Maine (RealtyWW) $350,000 - Very unique waterfront opportunity on Flying Pond in the desirable Demariano Road peninsular
- Home For Sale In Mount Vernon, Maine (RealtyWW) $474,000 - in the woods for privacy. Just across the dirt road is the second cabin. This 'off the grid' waterfront cabin
- bedroom in Mount Vernon Maine 04352 (Listanza) $499,000 - own peaceful escape on more than 70 acres in the heart of Mount Vernon. With over 1500' of waterfront
- 3 bedroom in Mount Vernon Maine 04352 (Listanza) $474,000 - ' waterfront cabin has been completely renovated from the ground up. The property consists of 11