North Pond Waterfront, near the towns of Smithfield, Mercer, and Rome, is one of Maine’s most desirable waterfront property opportunities. At 2225 acres, it has a large area, but is only 20 feet at its deepest point. This makes it perfect for swimming, since the shallow water is warmer for most of the summer. All of summer’s most desirable activities are well supported here, because of the scenic and varied nature of the area. Another nice feature is the surrounding woods, making the pond calm and beautiful.
North Pond’s waterfront is desirable for skiers, swimmers, and kayakers. If fishing is your obsession or hobby, you will find smallmouth bass and other small game fish, including brown trout. These species are restocked when needed, due to the incursion of Northern pike, so the most popular species are always at fishable levels.
You will love the gorgeous views, the water temperature, or just the relaxing atmosphere of one of Maine’s most attractive vacation spots. You can enjoy it if you are doing a seasonal rental, or getting to live here year round.
North Pond is one of Central Maine’s premier lake areas for recreation, relaxation, and wholesome family fun. Since it has many scenic streams, panoramic views of fields, hills and woodlands, you will always have something new to see and explore. And finally, the whole family can build memories here.
I’m interested in North Pond Waterfront – how can I learn more?
Our friendly and knowledgeable experts are waiting to talk to you about the properties here. Contact us at Androvise Realty. As a buyer or seller, you need a trusted resource that can guide you through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the most timely information to you, we are your go-to source for industry insight. We feel that having every customer happy is more important than awards or achievements.
Smithfield Maine Waterfront listings
- 4 bedroom in Smithfield Maine 04978 (Listanza) $1,495,000 - on a 2.53AC lot with 201' of waterfront is ready for you to come and relax at, without having to make any
- Home For Sale In Smithfield, Maine (RealtyWW) $369,900 - ~ NORTH POND ~ Charming year around waterfront home. Your chance to own uninterrupted water views
Mercer Maine Waterfront listings
- Home For Sale In Mercer, Maine (RealtyWW) $450,000 - on the screened porch or by the lakeside firepit and enjoy the sights and sounds of waterfront living. Property
Rome Maine Waterfront listings
- Home For Sale In Rome, Maine (RealtyWW) $839,000 - Great Pond Cottage on Mountain Drive! If you have waited to find just the right cottage on Great Pond, this well maintained and charming Maine cottage with its own 136 feet of private lakefront should be on your must see list! The cottage has traditional pine walls and flooring, with exposed beams above. Open concept design with lots of windows for that beautiful view of the lake. Recently renovated with Anderson windows. First floor bedroom. Bathroom with washer/dryer. Two sleeping loftswith plenty of room for extra beds for friends and family to come and visit. Two docks, lakefront deck, and two moorings included. The main section of the larger dock has a drawbridge style system to lift it out of the lake for the winter. Large storage building could fit your canoe or kayaks. This lakefront lot comes with a large lot across the road too! Come relax by the lake, listen to the loons, kayak, canoe, or fish! There are so many things to do and explore on Great Pond.
- bedroom in Rome Maine 04963 (Listanza) $485,000 - feet of waterfront. This property has a Historic Boat House that has been rebuilt to maintain
- 1 bedroom in Rome Maine 04963 (Listanza) $165,000 - OLE52590654 - BELGRADE LAKES This 1BR/1BA camp on a private 1AC lot with over 600' of waterfront
- Plot For Sale In Rome, Maine (RealtyWW) $485,000 - of waterfront. This property has a Historic Boat House that has been rebuilt to maintain the character