North Pond Waterfront, near the towns of Smithfield, Mercer, and Rome, is one of Maine’s most desirable waterfront property opportunities. At 2225 acres, it has a large area, but is only 20 feet at its deepest point. This makes it perfect for swimming, since the shallow water is warmer for most of the summer. All of summer’s most desirable activities are well supported here, because of the scenic and varied nature of the area. Another nice feature is the surrounding woods, making the pond calm and beautiful.
North Pond’s waterfront is desirable for skiers, swimmers, and kayakers. If fishing is your obsession or hobby, you will find smallmouth bass and other small game fish, including brown trout. These species are restocked when needed, due to the incursion of Northern pike, so the most popular species are always at fishable levels.
You will love the gorgeous views, the water temperature, or just the relaxing atmosphere of one of Maine’s most attractive vacation spots. You can enjoy it if you are doing a seasonal rental, or getting to live here year round.
North Pond is one of Central Maine’s premier lake areas for recreation, relaxation, and wholesome family fun. Since it has many scenic streams, panoramic views of fields, hills and woodlands, you will always have something new to see and explore. And finally, the whole family can build memories here.
I’m interested in North Pond Waterfront – how can I learn more?
Our friendly and knowledgeable experts are waiting to talk to you about the properties here. Contact us at Androvise Realty. As a buyer or seller, you need a trusted resource that can guide you through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the most timely information to you, we are your go-to source for industry insight. We feel that having every customer happy is more important than awards or achievements.
Smithfield Maine Waterfront listings
- Home For Sale In Smithfield, Maine (RealtyWW) $369,900 - ~ NORTH POND ~ Charming year around waterfront home. Your chance to own uninterrupted water views
- Home For Sale In Smithfield, Maine (RealtyWW) $1,100,000 - ' of waterfront on North Pond. This bright and sunny duplex has so much to offer, with modern updates though
- Frog Rock Lane (Americanlisted) $699,000 - . Great spaces for entertaining inside and out, lovely gardens and landscaping, and 200' of waterfront
Mercer Maine Waterfront listings
Rome Maine Waterfront listings
- Home For Sale In Rome, Maine (RealtyWW) $1,850,000 - GREAT POND - Beautifully Custom Built log home on 3.87 acres, with 196 feet of waterfront
- Home For Sale In Rome, Maine (RealtyWW) $1,600,000 - extra charm for your entertaining needs. The land slopes slightly to the waterfront which has a campfire
- 3 bedroom in Rome Maine 04963 (Listanza) $1,600,000 - . A built in dry bar has extra charm for your entertaining needs. The land slopes slightly to the waterfront
- Home For Sale In Rome, Maine (RealtyWW) $850,000 - Welcome home to your year round waterfront property on Long Pond. Located in Wildewood Estates
- 3 bedroom in Rome Maine 04963 (Listanza) $1,850,000 - of waterfront. Cathedral living room with exposed 3-flue stone fireplace; an antique kitchen cook stove adds
- 13 South Crane Lane (Americanlisted) $599,000 - .74 acres, 180 ft waterfront w/ sandy beach. Lovely lake views from every room. Water sports paradise