Messalonskee Lake Waterfront is a prime Maine waterfront location. With its developed shore, you will find a vibrant and activity community. Messalonskee provides good support for boaters with launches, docks, and moorings, as well as easily accessible parking. And since it is near the towns of Sidney, Belgrade, and Oakland, it is in the heart of everything.
Some of the many attractions at Messalonskee include activities both on the water and off, and as a fishing destination, you can catch abnormally large trout.
Kayakers and small boaters will be especially tempted by the creeks, islands, and inlets that provide hours of exploring. And because of the rich wildlife, you can watch birds and wildlife. You will discover new favorite spots every time you go out of the water.
After a day at the waterfront, you will want to visit the neighboring town of Oakland, where you can find shops and restaurants, because it has many attractions, including nightlife – everything a vacationer needs.
I want to find out more about Messalonskee Lake Waterfront, what’s next?
You can talk to us any time, or visit on line, to find out more about Messalonskee Lake, its real estate opportunities, or neighboring areas, at Androvise Realty. Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with you. The way we work is to keep you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. And since we want you to have an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job if you’re not delighted. So we will be working hard for you from our first meeting to the last.
Sidney Maine Waterfront listings
Oakland Maine Waterfront listings
- Home For Sale In Oakland, Maine (ListedBuy) $525,000 - year round camp on a level lot out to the beach and water.
48 feet of waterfront on East Pond as well
- Single Family Residence, Cape - Oakland, ME (ListedBuy) $725,000 - A rare opportunity to have a waterfront home on 12.6 acres with 1300 feet of waterfrontage
- Land - Oakland, ME (ListedBuy) $325,000 - Waterfront lot(S) on Messalonskee Lake also known as Snow Pond.
Your own 126ft of lake frontage
- Single Family Residence, Cape - Oakland, ME (HomesAndLand.com (Homes & Land Magazine)) $725,000 - A rare opportunity to have a waterfront home on 12.6 acres with 1300 feet of waterfrontage
- Condominium, Cottage - Oakland, ME (ListedBuy) $125,000 - on the waterfront. one beds with living room Kitchen and bath This property is situated on the eastern sperson