Brandy Pond – Naples, Maine – a prime waterfront destination!
Brandy Pond’s large size – over 700 acres – supports many marinas, and boaters will also have access to Segabo Lake. With a maximum depth of 44 feet, you anglers will appreciate the variety of species you will find, including white perch, large- and smallmouth bass.
Brandy Pond is also known as Bay of Naples Lake. It is connected to Long Lake by the Chute River. The Pond is connected to Sebago Lake by the Songo River, which runs through Sebago Lake State Park.
While watersports enthusiasts will be happy here, you can get into the town of Naples easily. When you are in Naples, you will find a vibrant nightlife.
If your vacation pleasures vary from water activities to shopping and restaurants, you will find it all at Brandy Lake.
Brandy Pond sounds interesting, how do I learn more?
The knowledgeable and friendly staff at Androvise Realty would love to talk to you about the real estate in this area. In addition, you can explore the links on this page.
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. Androvise pledges to be in constant communication with you, and most of all we want to keep you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through your satisfaction.
Naples Maine Waterfront listings
- Plot For Sale In Naples, Maine (RealtyWW) $525,000 - Unique opportunity to own and enjoy waterfront property on Long Lake with future opportunity
- Home For Sale In Naples, Maine (RealtyWW) $799,900 - This is a beautiful and unique piece of waterfront property on lovely Brandy Pond. ''The Boathouse
- $342,000 For Sale by Owner Naples, ME (American Listed) $342,000 - Your own pond and 228' waterfront on Crooked Recreational vehicle with direct deep water docks
- Home For Sale In Naples, Maine (RealtyWW) $479,900 - Affordable waterfront that you have been waiting for! Well maintained, year-round, two BEDROOMs/1
- Home For Sale In Naples, Maine (RealtyWW) $800,000 - for children, kayaks or a swim entry. Dock system for deep water boating. Waterfront dock deck with sweeping
- Home For Sale In Naples, Maine (RealtyWW) $639,000 - location with 75 ft of beautiful sandy waterfront. Call Lois today for a showing.
For more information
- Home For Sale In Naples, Maine (RealtyWW) $499,900 - Direct waterfront on Long Lake's East Shore. Breathtaking Mount WashingtonSunset views! Cottage