Messalonskee Lake Waterfront is a prime Maine waterfront location. With its developed shore, you will find a vibrant and activity community. Messalonskee provides good support for boaters with launches, docks, and moorings, as well as easily accessible parking. And since it is near the towns of Sidney, Belgrade, and Oakland, it is in the heart of everything.
Some of the many attractions at Messalonskee include activities both on the water and off, and as a fishing destination, you can catch abnormally large trout.
Kayakers and small boaters will be especially tempted by the creeks, islands, and inlets that provide hours of exploring. And because of the rich wildlife, you can watch birds and wildlife. You will discover new favorite spots every time you go out of the water.
After a day at the waterfront, you will want to visit the neighboring town of Oakland, where you can find shops and restaurants, because it has many attractions, including nightlife – everything a vacationer needs.
I want to find out more about Messalonskee Lake Waterfront, what’s next?
You can talk to us any time, or visit on line, to find out more about Messalonskee Lake, its real estate opportunities, or neighboring areas, at Androvise Realty. Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with you. The way we work is to keep you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. And since we want you to have an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job if you’re not delighted. So we will be working hard for you from our first meeting to the last.
Sidney Maine Waterfront listings
- Three BR Single Family Detached (American Listed) $825,000 - Beautiful lakeside home on the waters' edge of Messalonskee Lake. Quality construction inside and out, high-end kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances, open concept living, dining. first level master bedroom with bath. three total bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Large Azek deck wraps around house for outdoor dining with spectacular sunset views. Slate patio and outdoor fireplace for those nights when s'mores are on the menu. three car heated garage w/in-law apartment., furnished. Workshop and storage shed. 1 of a kind property!
Age: 41-50yrs Old
Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
Area Amenities: Aquatic Activities, Boating, Outdoor Activities, Area Fishing, Area Snowmobiling, Deep Water Mooring, Area Boat Dock, Area Boat Ramp
Area Description: Fishing, Privacy
Bath Features: Bath-tub and Shower
Body of Water: Lake
Cooling: Other AC
Exterior: Gardens, Dock, Storage Shed, Fire Pit
Exterior Description: Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Home For Sale In Sidney, Maine (RealtyWW) $469,000 - waterfront on desirable Messalonskee Lake. Open concept kitchen, living room , and dedicated dining area room
- Home For Sale In Sidney, Maine (RealtyWW) $899,900 - as a small air plane hangar and nearly 900' of waterfront on the Kennebec River. The inside of this beautiful
Oakland Maine Waterfront listings
- Land - Oakland, ME (ListedBuy) $325,000 - Waterfront lot(S) on Messalonskee Lake also known as Snow Pond.
Your own 126 feet of lake
- Lot 9 North Cove RD (American Listed) $199,000 - Presented by: Earle Kenney and Sprague & Curtis. Spectacular Waterfront lot. All surveyed and soils
- Lot 4 North Cove RD (American Listed) $189,900 - Presented by: Earle Kenney and Sprague & Curtis. Spectacular Waterfront lot. All surveyed and soils
- Condominium, Cottage - Oakland, ME (ListedBuy) $125,000 - on the waterfront. one bedrooms with living room Kitchen and bath This property is situated on the eastern sperson
- Lot 12 North Cove RD (American Listed) $189,000 - Presented by: Earle Kenney and Sprague & Curtis. Spectacular Waterfront lot. All surveyed and soils
Belgrade Maine Waterfront listings
- Condo For Sale In Belgrade, Maine (RealtyWW) $229,900 - water views from your own dock and listen to the loons calling from your waterfront campfire. Seasonal