East Pond Waterfront, in the Belgrade Chain of Lakes, is one of Maine’s prime waterfront locations, and one of the largest in the Belgrade Chain.
A large lake, East Pond is attractive for all kinds of recreation, and is easily accessible from Augusta and Waterville. This popular destination is also an area filled with camps, therefore families will love it here.
First of all, you will find East Pond to be a perfect spot for all your favorite water sports including boating, fishing, and paddling, while you can also just kick back and relax. Sport fishers and enthusiasts will find many species including chain pickerel, white perch, small- and largemouth bass. Because there is a restocking program, the brown trout population stays fishable.
East Pond is the headwater pond of the Belgrade chain of lakes. The south end of the pond is in Oakland, and the north end of the pond in Smithfield overflows westward approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) through the village of Smithfield into the east side of North Pond.
I want to find out more about East Pond Waterfront, what can I do?
Contact us at Androvise Realty to learn more about East Pond, the Belgrade Lakes region, and the properties available here. We also encourage you to explore our website and see if any of the listed properties are of interest to you. Then, we can help sort through the best options for you. Because we know so much about the area, we can quickly narrow the focus of your search. We are here to help!
Smithfield Maine Waterfront listings
- Frog Rock Lane (American Listed) $699,000 - . Great spaces for entertaining inside and out, lovely gardens and landscaping, and 200' of waterfront
Oakland Maine Waterfront listings
- Lot 9 North Cove RD (American Listed) $199,000 - Presented by: Earle Kenney and Sprague & Curtis. Spectacular Waterfront lot. All surveyed and soils
- Lot 12 North Cove RD (American Listed) $189,000 - Presented by: Earle Kenney and Sprague & Curtis. Spectacular Waterfront lot. All surveyed and soils
- Land - Oakland, ME (ListedBuy) $325,000 - Waterfront lot(S) on Messalonskee Lake also known as Snow Pond.
Your own 126 feet of lake
- Condominium, Cottage - Oakland, ME (ListedBuy) $125,000 - on the waterfront. one bedrooms with living room Kitchen and bath This property is situated on the eastern sperson
- Lot 4 North Cove RD (American Listed) $189,900 - Presented by: Earle Kenney and Sprague & Curtis. Spectacular Waterfront lot. All surveyed and soils