Crescent Lake Waterfront – Rattlesnake Lake – Raymond and Casco, Maine
Crescent Lake, also known as Rattlesnake Lake, is one of Maine’s prime waterfront destinations. You will find an amazing area providing natural and varied beauty, as well as year round fishing and homes.
Crescent Lake’s rolling hills and green forests make is scenic, and that’s not all – there are many activities and sports for every taste. One of the best bass fishing spots in Maine, anglers love it here. Boaters will have access to the small river that leads to Panther Pond, and extends the range of exploration.
Those gorgeous forests around Crescent Lake Waterfront will also give you protection from the wind, therefore this calm pond will appeal for relaxation, kayaking, or paddle boarding. And the properties along this waterfront have both full time residents, and seasonal vacation rentals.
Crescent Lake receives drainage from Coffee Pond and Dumpling Pond in northern Casco, Maine, and extends south into Raymond. The south end of the lake overflows through Tenny River to Panther Pond 1 mile south.
What is my next step in finding my dream home at Crescent Lake Waterfront?
You can talk to our expert staff at Androvise Realty to learn more about this waterfront area and available real estate. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. Because of our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Casco Maine Waterfront listings
- Home For Sale In Casco, Me (RealtyWW) $350,000 - the street of the home. Why pay waterfront taxes when you can water views, water access, and the BIG lake
- 304 Stillwater Drive Lots and Land (American Listed) $99,900 - RECIPE FOR RELAXATION! Small rustic cabin with loft to camp out in w/a 2.28AC waterfront lot
- Casco Two BR Two BA, Affordable year-round waterfront home on (Krainin Real Estate (The Real Estate Book)) $355,000 - Affordable year-round waterfront home on beautiful Parker Pond. Open concept, two BEDROOMs
Raymond Maine Waterfront listings
- Single Family Home For Sale In Cumberland County, Me (RealtyWW) $1,200,000 - Stunning Sebago Lake gem w/1000' waterfront year-round, spacious home situated on private 4+ acre
- Raymond Eight BR Three BA, A rare find on Crescent Lake (Krainin Real Estate (The Real Estate Book)) $1,200,000 - with 408' waterfront, beach area & docks, floats & equipment building. Large gambrel 2+ car garage w