Annabessacook Lake Waterfront in Monmouth and Winthrop Maine
Annabessacook Lake in Kennebec County Maine, is a waterfront location that is great for fishing and other recreational activities.
This lake spans the towns of Monmouth and Winthrop.
Covering 1420 acres, you will find an ideal habitat for all stages of bass, as well as other species. Because of its shallow water habitat, Annabessacook has become one of the most popular destinations in Central Maine for largemouth bass.
Anglers can experience very fast fishing for average-size bass along with the real possibility of catching a true trophy. You also may catch an occasional brown trout or brook trout, which sometimes drop down from Maranacook Lake.
Boaters, paddlers and swimmers will also appreciate Annabessacook, where the water temperatures range from 68 at the surface, to the bottom, at 59 degrees.
The town of Winthrop is rich with opportunities and places for entertainment and relaxation. There are charming cafes and shops, historic landmarks, waterfront parks, and more. In addition, there are many fairs, festivals, and other community events. Some fun annual events for the whole family are the July Fireworks, the Sidewalk Art Show, the Holiday Parade, and other regional events.
How do I learn more about Annabessacook Lake Waterfront?
You can find out more about Annabessacook’s waterfront properties, and the towns of Monmouth and Wintrhop, by contacting Androvise Realty today.
Buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service. We take great pride in the relationships we build. Our staff always works tirelessly on your behalf to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Monmouth Maine Waterfront listings
- Home For Sale In Monmouth, Maine (RealtyWW) $424,900 - Stunning WATERFRONT HOME....this historical one-story, waterfront home is situated on a private
Winthrop Maine Waterfront listings
- Land - Winthrop, ME (ListedBuy) $269,000 - has its own unique feature. This 3.04 acre parcel has 234' +/- waterfront just waiting for your year
- 2BR/1BA Property in Winthrop, ME (BeMyOwnBroker) $349,900 - Gorgeous seasonal waterfront camp located on beautiful Lake Maranacook in Winthrop, Maine and only
- Single Family Residence, Cape - Winthrop, ME (ListedBuy) $650,000 - to the waterfront lot that private and level. The 2nd floor is a master-suite with bedroom suite that is amazing
- Home For Sale In Winthrop, Maine (ListedBuy) $529,900 - Cobbossee Lake!
Looking for a waterfront getaway? Check out this cottage on Cobbossee Lake, just